fredag 25. september 2015

Frisbee Golf!

Hello,
Today we were at the old Hibu again. It was a sunny day, so it was a great day to be outside. Today we started the class off with some first aid. Mr. Dwyer used Rolf as an example, and we went through the ABC ( Airway, Breathing and Circulation).

Then we got split into groups. I came in a group with Marlene, Simran and Mathea. In our group me and Mathea got chosen to be in a traumatic situation. We had been in a motorcycle crash and we got nudles as barf. I had lost two fingers and Mathea was unconscious. They helped us while we were barfing at them.  I learned that being very stressed as a patient can effect the ones helping very much. They also got very stressed and i felt like they didn't quite know what to do. When they had helped us, everyone in the class got in a circle with Mr.Dwyer and we discussed what had happened to every patient and we talked about how they fixed it.

Today, I for the first time played frisbee golf. It was really fun, although we had the worst number of throws. The goal is to hit all the different things marked with the frisbee with the fewest through. I was in the same group as later. Me, Marlene, Mathea and Simran. I think this was a fun game to play and I hope we can do it another time. We managed to loose our frisbee. Mathea threw it into a huge bush and I think we looked for it for about 20 minutes or so. At last we found it so that was a relief. At the end Nooman`s group lost their frisbee in a bush with poison ivy. No no one wanted to get it, but Mathea at last did.

I think this lesson was very fun and different! I hope we can have more frisbee golf some time in the future.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar