Hello!
This weeks P.E class we experienced some (fake) traumatic situations at Kongsberghallen. At first we learned a little about the different tools Mr.Dwyer had brought. Then we got into groups of 4. I got in a group with Mathea, Marlene and Emma. Marlene was the one who was "hurt". When we found her she had broke her arm and we had to fix it. We took some sticks Mr.Dwyer had brought which was supposed to be splints. We them taped the splints to her hand so it would wobble around. So it could lay straight and still. And lastly we bandaged it all and we checked her pulse. When all the groups were done with their hurt person we gathered in a circle. We went through ever hurt person and we had to figure out where on the bandaged place the person was hurt. If someone broke their wrist you have to bandage their hand and before the wrist to make the broken bone stable. This trauma lesson I learned that I have to bandage before and after the broken bone to make it stable.
The other half of the class we played more Ultimate Frisbee, but this time we did a tournament and once again we got into groups of 4 or 5. There was 4 groups, so groups 1 and 2 played against each other on one half of the room, and groups 3 and 4 used the other half. After groups 1 and 2 had played against each other, 3 and 4 had played against each other, groups 1 and 3 played and 2 and 4 played. My team lost every game we played, but it was fun anyways!
Already now i have become much better at throwing and catching the frisbee. I feel like it is easier now and I am not so nervous. My group did work well together, but non of us were very good at throwing so... :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar